We would be pleased to talk to you, if we can anwer any questions, or glad to see you, should you decide to come on by for a visit. Just give us a call first!
- Drive to La Grande, Oregon on I-84.
- Take the second exit off the freeway. This should be the City Center exit. If you take the first exit, you will end up driving through La Grande. If this should happen, turn left at the railroad underpass to get onto Island Ave. (OR-82) and drive to Island City.
- Turn right at the bottom of the freeway exit onto Island Ave. (OR-82)
- Drive to Island City.
- Turn left at the stop light on N. McAlister Rd. in Island City and take Oregon Highway 82 (Hell’s Canyon Scenic Byway).
- Drive to Joseph (73 miles). You will pass through Imbler, Elgin, Wallowa, Lostine, and Enterprise on the way to Joseph.
- Turn left at the stoplight on Main Street and E. Wallowa Ave. and take Oregon Highway 350 north heading toward Imnaha (30 miles). As you approach this light, you will see a Chevron gas station and Mt. Joseph Family Foods to your left and the Cheyenne Café and the 1917 Lumber Company on your right at this intersection.
- Just after passing Milepost 28, turn left onto Camp Creek Road (also known as the Old Imnaha Road).
- We are at 74102 Camp Creek Road, about 0.6 mile in on the right side of the road. We are the second gate (the address is on the gatepost). You will see outbuildings and a large white tarp Quonset above the road on the right, and that’s our place.
- Travel time is approximately 2 hr., 20 min. and is roughly 100 miles from La Grande.
Mail: Samuel & Dianne Miller
Imnaha Purebred Nubians
c/o Camp Creek Enterprises, LLC
PO Box 73
Imnaha, OR 97842
Email: Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a message! We are usually outside!